CE RoHS Skymen 15L Ultraosnic Cleaner Price, Branson Ultrasonic Cleaner
|FOB Price:||US $420 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $420/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 PCS / Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JP-060S
- Material: SUS304
- Tank Capacity: 15L
- Heating Power: 300W
- Power Supply: 110V/220V
- MOQ: 1 Piece
- Trademark: Skymen
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Tank Size: 330X300X150mm
- Ultrasonic Power: 360W
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40kHz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package: 1 Piece / Carton
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 845620
Why choose ultrasonic bath cleaner:
1. With digital timer & heater
2. With SUS basket
3. With CE & RoHS certificate
4. With 1 year warranty
5. MOQ: 1 piece
Effective sterilization requires effective cleaning, and when it comes to cleaning reusable instruments and equipment, our equipment & detergents meets the most demanding criteria. Our industrial ultrasonic cleaners are used to assist with the cleaning of instruments that cannot be adequately cleaned manually such as spiral wound instruments like biopsy forceps etc. The ultrasonic vibration at the frequency used for cleaning does not kill microorganisms and infective aerosols may be produced. It is for this reason that the lid of the tank must be tightly closed during operation.
Ultrasonic cleaners work by subjecting instruments to high frequency, high-energy sound waves. This causes the soil to be dislodged from instruments and drop to the bottom of the tank, or be sufficiently loosened that it will be removed during the rinsing process. The detergent used in the ultrasonic tank must be carefully selected in accordance with advice from the tank's manufacturer. Optimally it will be a neutral, low-foaming product and enzymatic cleaners will have enhanced benefits in this process.
The presence of organic material such as blood faces and respiratory secretions can result in the failure of disinfection. This may be because either the organic material protects the microorganisms from exposure to the biocide or because the biocide may be inactivated by contact with organic material. Consequently, rigorous cleaning of flexible endoscopes is required to remove such material before disinfection or sterilization. This should occur immediately after use to prevent the drying of secretions.
1. Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
2. Tank capacity: 15L, with digital timer & heater control
3. With Stainless steel basket
4. Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
5. Industrial control chip microcontroller. Flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable
6. Temperature tunable from 20° C to 80° C
7. With drainage
8. Certification: CE&RoHS
Measurement for 1PCS: 0.1CBM
10PCS per CBM
CE & RoHS
1. QC and engineers would make strict inspection of the material and production procedure step by step to ensure the quality of every product.
2. Salesmen must follow the production process to ensure the machine completely according to the sample.
3. Each unit would be tested at least 4 hours before packed.
1. Providing 1 year warranty, any technical problem can be asked, any replacement parts will be sent free.
2. After warranty time, technical support is also available for every customer.
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
|Ultrasonic Power||360 W|
|Tank Size||330 x 300 x 150mm( L x W x H )|
|Unit Size||360x 325 x 285mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||640 x 410 x 390mm ( L x W x H )|