Industrial Ultrasonic Medical Cleaning Equipment for Engine Block, Cylinder Head
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JTS customized series
- Feature: Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Condition: New
- Material: SUS304/SUS316L
- Housing′s Material: Stainless Steel
- Generator′s Power Requirement: AC 220V / 240V, 1, 13AMP
- Ultrasonic Power: Customized
- MOQ: 1 Piece
- Trademark: Skymen
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 845620
- Type: Industrial Degrease
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Customized
- in-Tank Surface Finishing: Hard-Cr Plating Treatment ( 20+ Microns )
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 28kHz / 40kHz
- Tank Size: Customized
- Optional: Filter System, Dry Tank Is Optional
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: 1 Set / Wooden Case
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Industrial Ultrasonic Medical Cleaning Equipment for engine block, cylinder head
The major areas of application for Ultrasonic Cleaning in the automobile industries are Piston Cleaning, Bearing Cleaning, Crank shafts, Gears, Engine assembly blocks, Carburettors, Fuel Injectors, & automobile air conditioning components.
Ultrasonic Cleaning system Design:
1. Considerations in the design of any cleaning system include the contaminants on the part(s), the required cleanliness level, the geometry and material of the part(s), the quantity to be processed, and the previous system design and layout (if applicable). The part geometry, production rate, and cleaning time required will determine the size of the cleaning system, once the overall process has been decided.
2. Typical tanks range from 2 to 30L, and larger tank size can be customized according to your requirements. Other factors that need to be considered are cleaning solutions and temperatures, rinsing (with or without ultrasonics), drying, automation, and load requirements. Our engineers will assist in these decisions and will offer laboratory services and technical expertise.
1. In a typical aqueous ultrasonic cleaning system, it is the cleaning stage(s) that will remove or loosen the contaminants. The following rinse stage(s) remove any remaining loosened soils and residual detergent, and a dryer removes any remaining rinse water. The overall process of the system is usually determined experimentally. We have an applications lab where, through a process of experience, trial, and error, a properly designed cleaning process can be determined to meet the cleanliness levels specified.
2. There are a variety of ways to check for cleanliness. Some are as simple as a water break test on the part to see if most oil has been removed. Others are as elaborate as surface quality monitoring that uses optically stimulated electron emission technology to measure thin films of contaminants down to the Angstrom level.
Automobile Industry Use Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment cleaning effect :
skymen standard ultrasoniccleaner catalog :
Customized ultrasonic bath :
Skymen JTS Series:
|SUS 304 (MIRROR SHINING IMAGE AVAILABLE)|
|SUS 304 / 316L|
|LID & BASKET||TAKE-OFF / STRUT LID; SUS 304|
|CLEANING TANK'S |
|AC110V/ 220V / 240V, 1|
|GENERATOR||WITH SWEEP MODE AND REMOTE CONTROL|
|FEATURES||MULTI-DIRECTION CASTORS WITH BRAKE; |
1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Optional||FILTRATION SYSTEM (PUMP, SUS FILTER, |
OIL CATCH CAN)
Skymen industrial ultrasonic cleaner as high quality Ultrasonic cleaning machine
Industrial High Sonic Power Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
JTS series single tank ultrasonic cleaner equipment system includes replaceable transducer box and generator. The transducer box and generator can be both build-in or separate but work together to operate ultrasonic cleaning process with transducer box immersible mounted in fluid tank, one side or both side or bottom mounted inside the tank. The number and placement of transducers is selected to give maximum results in any parts cleaning tank with any cleaning load. Specification of tank dimension and transducer boxes are custom made available. Either for mould of parts cleaning can receive perfect cleaning efficiency. Stainless steel basket is optional.
Q:What are the advantages of Skymen ultrasonic cleaner over traditional cleaning methods?
1.minimize the use of manual labor
2.make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
3.clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
4.shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
5. eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truckessel parts clean (remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe. No damage to your daily objects.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.