Ultrasonic Tyre Washing Machine for Tyre and Car Parts Cleaning & Degreasing (JTS-1036)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 Set / Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JTS-1036
- Material: SUS304 / SUS316L
- Tank Capacity: 500x460x550mm
- Generator Voltage: 110V/220V
- Solvent: SUS316L for Strong Acid and Alkaline
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: Skymen
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Certification: CE
- Tank Size: 126L
- Ultrasonic Power: 1800W
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 28kHz / 40kHz/68kHz/80kHz/120kHz
- Ultrasonic Transducers: 36 PCS
- Use: Cleaning & Degreasing & Sterilizing
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 845620
Ultrasonic Cleaning system Design:
1. Considerations in the design of any cleaning system include the contaminants on the part(s), the required cleanliness level, the geometry and material of the part(s), the quantity to be processed, and the previous system design and layout (if applicable). The part geometry, production rate, and cleaning time required will determine the size of the cleaning system, once the overall process has been decided.
2. Typical tanks range from 2 to 30L, and larger tank size can be customized according to your requirements. Other factors that need to be considered are cleaning solutions and temperatures, rinsing (with or without ultrasonics), drying, automation, and load requirements. Our engineers will assist in these decisions and will offer laboratory services and technical expertise.
1. In a typical aqueous ultrasonic cleaning system, it is the cleaning stage(s) that will remove or loosen the contaminants. The following rinse stage(s) remove any remaining loosened soils and residual detergent, and a dryer removes any remaining rinse water. The overall process of the system is usually determined experimentally. We have an applications lab where, through a process of experience, trial, and error, a properly designed cleaning process can be determined to meet the cleanliness levels specified.
2. There are a variety of ways to check for cleanliness. Some are as simple as a water break test on the part to see if most oil has been removed. Others are as elaborate as surface quality monitoring that uses optically stimulated electron emission technology to measure thin films of contaminants down to the Angstrom level.
How to choose a suitable car/auto parts ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaner with more ultrasonic transducers have stronger power, are more suitable for block engine, inject nozzle, and some heavy duty oil parts cleaning.
1. )For small parts cleaning, such as nozzel, we have standard models, such as JP-100S(30Liters), tank size 500x300x200mm
2. )For big parts cleaning, such as engine block, cooler, we have non-standard model, such as JTS-1024, JTS-1036, JTS-1060
JTS-1024(90Liters), tank size 500x355x500mm--custom made available
JTS-1036(120Liters), tank size 500x460x550mm--custom made available
Adjustable ultrasonic power
Original BLT type transducer
SUS 316L stainless steel tank
Adaptable for continuous operation
Adjustable thermo controller
Adjustable ultrasonic power
With separate control ultrasonic electronic generator
Sweep mode control available
Digital timer & heating control
Boost mode& oil skimmer upon clients requirement
Pressure pump and filter system are available
JTS series single tank ultrasonic cleaner equipment system includes replaceable transducer box and generator. The transducer box and generator can be both build-in or separate but work together to operate ultrasonic cleaning process with transducer box immersible mounted in fluid tank, one side or both side or bottom mounted inside the tank. The number and placement of transducers is selected to give maximum results in any parts cleaning tank with any cleaning load. Specification of tank dimension and transducer boxes are custom made available. Either for mould of parts cleaning can receive perfect cleaning efficiency. Stainless steel basket is optional.