Skymen DPF ultrasonic cleaning machine for Multiple Tank ultrasound dryingindustrial ultrasonic cleaning machine is a new design industrial cleaning machine professional for wheels, tyres, etc. The machine is with automatic lifting device(no need to manual handling now), ideal to clean rust, carbon, pait, heavy oil, fruit agricultural chemicals and other things hard to clean, without damage to parts inside tank.
Ultrasonic Cleaning system Design:
1. Considerations in the design of any cleaning system include the contaminants on the part(s), the required cleanliness level, the geometry and material of the part(s), the quantity to be processed, and the previous system design and layout (if applicable). The part geometry, production rate, and cleaning time required will determine the size of the cleaning system, once the overall process has been decided.
2. Typical tanks range from 2 to 30L, and larger tank size can be customized according to your requirements. Other factors that need to be considered are cleaning solutions and temperatures, rinsing (with or without ultrasonics), drying, automation, and load requirements. Our engineers will assist in these decisions and will offer laboratory services and technical expertise.Cleanliness considerations:
1. In a typical aqueous ultrasonic cleaning system, it is the cleaning stage(s) that will remove or loosen the contaminants. The following rinse stage(s) remove any remaining loosened soils and residual detergent, and a dryer removes any remaining rinse water. The overall process of the system is usually determined experimentally. We have an applications lab where, through a process of experience, trial, and error, a properly designed cleaning process can be determined to meet the cleanliness levels specified.
2. There are a variety of ways to check for cleanliness. Some are as simple as a water break test on the part to see if most oil has been removed. Others are as elaborate as surface quality monitoring that uses optically stimulated electron emission technology to measure thin films of contaminants down to the Angstrom level.
Specification details:Ideal for car parts washing, engine block cleaning,workshop sonic bath cleaning.
Ideal to clean rust,carbon,pait,heavy oil, without damage to parts inside tank with suitable cleaning liquid.Skymen make rinsing tanks and dryer tanks to dryer after rinsing, such as for tank capacity of 50L,100L,150L,200L or even bigger tank. Multi tanks with different functions by each unit work together to approach maximum cleaning efficiency.
Take 3-tank ultrasonic cleaner as example:
1st ultrasonic cleaning tank
2nd rinsing tank after rinsing(or add a second rinsing tank for thorough rinsing)
3rd dryer tank Large ultrasonic cleaning machine for dpf diesel particulate filter cleaning
JTS series single tank ultrasonic cleaner equipment system includes replaceable transducer box and generator. The transducer box and generator can be both build-in or separate but work together to operate ultrasonic cleaning process with transducer box immersible mounted in fluid tank, one side or both side or bottom mounted inside the tank. The number and placement of transducers is selected to give maximum results in any parts cleaning tank with any cleaning load. Specification of tank dimension and transducer boxes are custom made available. Either for mould of parts cleaning can receive perfect cleaning efficiency. Stainless steel basket is optional.
Skymen Cleaning Equipment Shenzhen Co., Ltd., which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 7 years. Our main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
Our company is a famous ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales. High quality product and after sales services is available from us.
Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be design by our engineer.
Suggestion and drawing is professional for you.
Welcome to visit our factory, provide your precious guidance and conduct business negotiation.
Q:What are the advantages of Skymen ultrasonic cleaner over traditional cleaning methods?
A: 1.minimize the use of manual labor
· 2.make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· 3.clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
·4.shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
·5. eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What frequency is better for my parts?
A: Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truckessel parts clean (remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
No damage to your daily objects.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications.
Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Is rinsing after cleaning cycles?
A: Rinsing is recommended to remove any chemical residue that could be harmful to the part.
Details can be rinsed right in your ultrasonic cleaner or in a clean water bath or in a separate sink tap, distilled or deionized water.
Q:How about after sales services?
A: 1 Year warranty for Skymen ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge.
And technical support is also available after 1 year.